Since 2021, Maidstone has moved to an online enrolment process. To complete this process you will need to fill out the following documentation:
- Online Enrolment Form and the Additional Information Form (two separate forms)
- All enrolments must have a copy of your child’s Birth Certificate and Immunisation Record. These can either be downloaded onto the enrolment form, emailed to the school, or copied and handed in to the Office.
- All students who have Visas for schooling must supply an up-to-date copy of this to complete their enrolment.
FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW TO COMPLETE AN ONLINE ENROLMENT
ENROLMENTS FOR 2023 WILL OPEN ON MONDAY 4TH JULY 2022
1. Click this link to complete the Online Enrolment Form
You can enter up to four caregivers (the first two entered will be those contacted in a Civil Defence Emergency).
2. Click this link to the Additional Enrolment Information
3. You will receive an email if further information is required.
4. Final confirmation of enrolment will be emailed to you.