Where else can I get help

If you have any concerns for your child and are in need of support, we highly encourage you to take your child to see a local Doctor/GP. They are able to give medical advice and guidance, as well as access to support services. 
There are also online resources you can access for more support and information such as:

Here are additional links that may be helpful: